Fig. 313. Front seat: 1 – lever of fixing of longitudinal movement of a seat;
2 – handle of adjustment of an inclination of a seatback; 3 – handle of adjustment of lumbar support of a seatback
Adjustment of front seats in the longitudinal direction is carried out by means of the lever 1 (fig. 313): turn the lever down, move a seat and release the lever.
Adjustment of an inclination of a back and unfolding of a seat in sleeping situation is carried out by rotation of the handle 2.
On a seatback there is a mechanism of lumbar support allowing to choose the most comfortable position of landing. Adjustment is carried out by rotation of the handle 3 in this or that party.
Change of height of a head restraint or its removal is carried out by vertical movement of a head restraint.
Fig. 314. Back triple seat: 1 – handle of adjustment of an inclination of a seatback; 2 – back clamp handle; 3 – nut lamb
The back triple seat (fig. 314) can be spread out for the organization of a berth or it is put for increase in capacity of a cargo compartment.
Transformation of seats
Formation of a berth:
– rotation of handles 1 (see fig. 314) incline backs of a back triple seat back against the stop an outer edge in a mudguard of a back wheel;
– remove head restraints from front seats, move seats to extreme forward situation and rotation of handles 2 (see fig. 313) incline backs back.
Formation of the cargo platform:
– lower head restraints of a back seat down;
– rotation of handles 1 (see fig. 314) incline backs of a back seat forward against the stop;
– pull for the handle 2 and incline a back forward against the stop in a seat pillow. Put the second back;
– turn off two nuts 3 and overturn a seat forward (if necessary move front seats forward).
For return of a seat to a starting position overturn a seat back, wrap nuts, lift backs before operation of clamps and fasten fastening of seat belts.
Back folding seats display into position so: unfasten the fixing belt 1 (fig. 315), establish a leg 2 into position, take out (cast away) a seat from a niche and spread out it. Folding of a seat: put a back, lift a seat and place it in a niche, put a leg and fasten a belt.