8.22. Seat belts
Removal and installation of seat belts
You carry out removal of seat belts in the following order:
1. Remove an upholstery of the central rack.
2. Remove a forward seat belt (see fig. 318).
3. Remove the regulator on height installed on the central rack.
4. Remove an upholstery of an arch of a back wheel.
5. Remove a back side seat belt.
6. Remove an average zone seat belt.
You carry out installation of seat belts upside-down.
In order to avoid the mistakes at installation reducing passive safety, installation of seat belts is recommended to be made at car repair shop.