8.11. Screen wipers
Removal and installation of a screen wiper of a wind window
Remove a screen wiper in the following order:
1. Disconnect a food wire (shtekerny connection).
Fig. 322. Screen wiper of a wind window: 1 – arm; 2, 3, 4 – bolts; 5 – body; 6, 10, 13 – nuts; 7 – screen wiper drive; 8, 14 – levers; 9, 11 – caps; 12 – expansion plug; 15 – union;
16 – washer
2. Lift protective caps of 9 (fig. 322) of levers 8 and 14 of screen wipers and turn off nuts 10.
3. Remove levers together with brushes from axes of unions 15.
4. Remove caps 11 and turn off nuts of the 13th fastening of unions.
5. Remove washers 16 and expansion plugs 12.
6. Move inside (to a motor compartment) unions 15.
7. Turn off two bolts 2 fastenings of an arm 1 to a body and remove a reducer assembled with the drive.
You carry out installation of a screen wiper upside-down.
Removal and installation of a screen wiper of a door of a back
You carry out removal of a screen wiper in the following order:
1. Switch-off the rechargeable battery.
Fig. 323. Back door screen wiper:
1 – laying; 2 – motor-reducer; 3, 11, 12 – washers; 4 – bolt; 5 – internal panel of a door; 6 – external panel of a door; 7 – cap; 8 – the washer is spring; 9, 10 – nuts; 13 – the lever with a brush
2. Cast away the lever 13 (fig. 323) with a brush, turn off a nut 9, remove a washer 8, the lever 13 with a brush and a cap 7.
3. Turn off a nut 10, remove washers 11, 12 and laying 1.
4. Remove a back door upholstery.
5. Disconnect a food wire (shtekerny connection) from a motor-reducer 2.
6. Turn off two bolts 4 fastenings and take out a motor-reducer.
You carry out installation of a screen wiper in the return order.
Removal and installation of a tank and jets of a washer
You carry out removal of a tank and jets of a washer in the following order:
1. Remove shtekerny sockets from the electromagnetic valve, weaken the screw and take out from the collar welded on an arm, the electromagnetic valve.
2. Remove hoses from washer reservoir pumps.
3. Turn off two bolts with washers and remove a washer reservoir together with an arm. Remove a washer reservoir from an arm.
4. Draw in short moustaches of jets under the panel of a front and under the external panel of a door of a back and take out jets, without removing washer hoses. For replacement of a jet of a door of a back it is necessary to remove a door upholstery previously.
You carry out installation upside-down.