8.10. Removal of a body
Removal of a body for repair or you make replacements in the following order:
1. Switch-off the rechargeable battery.
2. Remove a protective lattice of a protection of facing of a radiator.
3. Disconnect an electrical wiring of fog lights and remove them.
4. Remove a front bumper.
5. Remove a rear bumper.
6. Merge cooling liquid from the cooling system.
7. Disconnect the bunches of electrical wires leaving a body from the chassis and the engine.
8. Disconnect a wire of "weight" from a body.
9. Remove covers of levers of the transfer case, transmission and parking brake system.
10. Remove the floor tunnel.
11. Remove a sealant of a floor of levers of the transfer case and transmission.
12. Remove levers of the transfer case and the transmission.
13. Disconnect a cable of the drive of the parking brake mechanism from the drive lever.
14. Turn off a nut of a tip of a cable of the parking brake mechanism, take out a cable down in an opening in a floor.
15. Disconnect a speedometer shaft from the transfer case.
16. Disconnect a connecting hose from the tube going from the filter of thin purification of fuel.
17. Disconnect hoses from the fuel tanks.
18. Disconnect a tube of the drive of switching off of coupling from a hose.
19. Disconnect a hose of a broad tank from a radiator.
20. Disconnect a connecting hose from the air filter.
21. Disconnect a cable of the drive of a butterfly valve from the engine.
22. Disconnect a cable of manual control by the air gate of the carburetor (for UAZ-31601).
23. Disconnect the wire going from the rechargeable battery from a starter.
24. Disconnect the top and lower hoses from heater branch pipes.
25. Disconnect drafts of a radiator from facing.
26. Disconnect a vacuum intake hose from the vacuum amplifier.
27. Disconnect a hose of discharge of fuel from pressure regulator (for UAZ-3160 and-31605).
28. Disconnect the bringing and taking away fuel-supply lines from the filter of thin purification of fuel.
29. Disconnect a hose of fuel feeding of a heater heater.
30. Disconnect heater heater hoses from the engine.
31. Disconnect the hinge of a steering column from a steering shaft of the steering mechanism.
32. Disconnect tubes from the main brake cylinder.
Fig. 317. Fastening of a body: 1, 7 – a bolt; 2 – a pillow of fastening of a body to a frame top; 3 – plug;
4 – the pillow is lower; 5 – washer; 6 – nut; 8 – support of a back floor
33. Turn off nuts of fastening of a body to a frame (see fig. 317).
34. Remove a body from the chassis.
You carry out installation of a body on the chassis upside-down.