On the cars equipped with converter of the fulfilled gases only unleaded gasoline has to be applied. The lead which is contained in ethylated gasoline puts the sensor of content of oxygen and converter out of action.
In case of malfunction of a power supply system or ignition a large amount of not burned down hydrocarbons therefore temperature in converter can rise above admissible (750–800 °C) gets to converter and it will fail. Therefore pay special attention for work of power supply systems and ignition. Operation of the engine on three cylinders is inadmissible even a short period.
Periodically check and clear contacts of connection of the fuel pump to onboard network.
Pay special attention to reliability of connection of "weight".
The fuel pump is not subject to repair. Its resource of 80 000 km.
Fig. 48. Scheme of a power supply system of the engine air: 1 – air filter; 2 – sensor of a mass consumption of air; 3 – throttle device; 4 – regulator of additional air (RAA); 5 – top case of a receiver; 6 – lower case of a receiver; 7 – final gas pipeline; 8 – sensor of provision of a butterfly valve; 9 – the adjustment screw WITH; 10 – air temperature sensor
Adjustment of frequency of rotation of a bent shaft of the engine is idling provided automatically by means of the electromechanical regulator 4 idlings (see fig. 48). After launch of the cold engine the control unit establishes automatically (without impact on a pedal of the drive of a butterfly valve) the increased idling rotation frequency (the mode of warming up of the engine). In process of warming up the frequency of cranked
shaft decreases and on the heated-up engine (temperature of cooling liquid at the exit from the engine of 70 °C) are automatically supported the minimum frequency of rotation of idling of 700-750 min.-1.
It is not recommended to begin the movement until the frequency of rotation of idling decreased to the smallest.
Adjustment of content of carbon monoxide (SO) in the fulfilled gases is carried out by turn of the screw 9 of adjustment located on the sensor 2 of a mass consumption of air.
At installation on the converter car adjustment of contents WITH idling is not required.
Check of the throttle device
1. Check installation of the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve:
– measure by the voltmeter tension between conclusions 1 and 2 (food) (see fig. 53) the sensor. It has to be within 4,9–5,1 Century. If tension differs from specified, then the control unit is faulty;
– at completely closed butterfly valve measure by the voltmeter Uo tension between conclusions 3 and 2 (exit) of the sensor, it has to be within 0,25-0,65 B, write down the measured Uo value. Press a pedal against the stop (full opening of a butterfly valve), the lamp of malfunction of the engine (in a combination of devices) should not light up. If these conditions are not satisfied, then installation of the sensor is broken or the throttle knot is faulty.
2. Check serviceability of the throttle device on the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve:
– at completely open butterfly valve measure by the voltmeter U1 tension between conclusions 3 and 2 (exit) of the sensor, it has to be within 3,9-4,5 B;
– define DU=U1-Uo, it has to be within 3,6-4,0 B;
– if DU <3,6 B, then the throttle device is faulty, it is necessary to adjust the drive of a butterfly valve on full opening;
– if U1> 4,0 B (provided that Uo within 0,25-0,65 B), then the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve is faulty; replace the sensor.
3. Check degree of wear of contacts of the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve:
– press a pedal of the drive of a butterfly valve against the stop and sharply release a pedal, measure tension between conclusions 3 and 2 (exit) of the sensor, it has to be within ±0,08 Century. If this condition is not satisfied, then the increased wear of contacts of the sensor takes place; replace the sensor.
System of ventilation of a case
Fig. 55. Throttle knot (fragment): 1 – branch pipe of a supply of crankcase gases; 2 – throttle knot; and – the calibrated opening
Along with service of the regulator of depression (through 20 000 km of a run) it is necessary to clean and wash out the calibrated opening and (fig. 55) in throttle knot. For this purpose turn off four nuts of fastening and remove throttle knot from a receiver of an inlet pipe.
Pumping of fuel system
Fig. 35. Filter of thin purification of fuel:
1 – cover; 2 – bolt; 3 – the washer is sealing; 4, 5, 13 – laying; 6 – the filtering element;
7 – cap; 8 – spring; 9 – core; 10 – drain stopper; 11 – stopper; 12 – stopper of production of air
In the presence in fuel system of air or when filling the empty highway with fuel (when filling the car after full fuel use) it is necessary to pump over fuel system. For pumping slightly turn off a stopper of the 12th production of air (see fig. 35) before emergence of a leak of gasoline, then densely tighten a stopper.